- We believe high quality medical care should be convenient, affordable, and efficient.
- We are board certified physicians, medical assistants, physician assistants, and part of your community.
- Life is better with our professional care and convenient service.
- Looking for a better approach to healthcare
- Medical Home for your whole family.
- Not an Urgent Care clinic- But a Primary Care Center with Urgent Care convenience and Open Access Scheduling!
- Walk-in only hours every day for sick visits!!
- Same day appointments for primary care visit in most cases --Open Access Scheduling.
- Onsite Health Coach and dietician for comprehensive health care.
- Most insurance plans and self pay patients accepted.
- On-Site Blood Draw
- In-House Labs, Xray, and Ultrasound.
- With our extended evening and weekend hours, you no longer need to take time off from work for your routine visits, follow-ups or preventive care visits.
- For Primary care visits, we offer OPEN ACCESS scheduling for same day appointments- No need to wait for days or weeks.
- For sick visits, we provide Urgent Care convenience without the higher cost or co-pay. We are not an Urgent Care clinic and Walk in patients are welcome.
- We provide a prompt-pay discount to Self-Pay patients when payment is made in full for our services at the time of visit.
- We accept cash, checks and most credit cards
Innovative – Free Online Services
- Online Appointment Request through the Patient Portal for established patients.
- Online Access to Lab and X-Ray Reports the Patient portal.
- Online Prescription Refill Request through the Patient portal.
- Online Patient education library.
- Online Referral Request.
- Preventive Care Alerts.
- PHR (Personal Health Record) Summary.
- Email and secure communication with Administrative Staff.
- Secured Email communication with your doctor and medical staff.